I was born on 9 December 1989, in the capital of Romania, Bucharest. Since an early age I have been interested about the world of painting and drawing. At the age of 20 I enrolled at Atelier Stockholm now called The Swedish Academy of Realist Art. After finishing my education in 2013 I continued studying and working as an assistant teacher. In 2014 I became a primary teacher. During my development I participated at renowned art contest such as American Portrait Society. The reason I paint is simple, I love combining imagination and design with realistic figures. The satisfaction of seeing your world come alive is the best feeling you could ever receive from your skills in art. My work has made people interested in what I do which permit me to keep on exploring my imagination and bringing alive this form of art.
I currently live in Stockholm and I commute down to Skåne, Simrishamn to teach at the Swedish Academy of Realist art.
– Exhibition Galleri Sjöhästen, Nyköping 2013
– Riddarhuset, Stockholm, juried by Hans-Peter Szameit and Sanna Tomac, 2014
– Vaxholm Rådhuset 2015
– American Portrait Society International Competition USA Atlanta, Georgia 2015
– 2014 International Portrait Competition Certificate Certificate of Excellence http://www.portraitsociety.org/#!ipc-2014-winners/c2vv
– 2015 Exceptional Merit http://www.portraitsociety.org/#!internatonal/c15nh